Dashboard functionality to explore before you start!
1. GO ONLINE will activate the VClerk widget and make the button visible on your site.
2. PROFILE ICON: Click to add or edit your profile info, image etc. The photo you upload here will be visible on the VClerk button on your site when you are online.
3. HOME will take you to the main dashboard view with daily KPIs and calling statistics.
4. ADD STORES: (Only for Admins) to add VClerk to test stores or other stores
5. STORE STATISTICS: (Only for Admins) Show time spent, calls answered, conversion rates etc over time.
6. STORE SETTINGS: (Only for Admins) Here you can add and delete users, messaging on your VClerk button etc.
7. QUESTIONS? From here you can chat directly with our tech support team.
8. EXPAND the menu bar.
VClerk Call Dashboard:
1. SEARCH BAR: Search your product catalogue for the products you want to present to the shopper
2. PREVIEW PRODUCT: See the product before you present it to the shopper
3. SEARCH PRODUCT: When activated it will show you the products that best match your search term
4. SHOWROOM VIEW: Displays all the products you have presented for the customer (up tp 6 at a time – they can be deleted to add more products). It will also indicate what product the customer is viewing and what products the shopper has placed in the cart.
5. CONTACT INFO: Enter the shoppers name, e-mail and other info. The information will be saved and available when the shopper calls back at a later time.
6. NOTES: Take notes about the customer and the call, this info will also be available the next time the customer calls inn.
7. CART: See what products the shopper has placed in the cart.
8. DESCRIPTION: Use the + to open the product description to access more information about the product.
9. CUE: Indicates if shoppers are waiting to talk to you.
10. PROFILE ICON: To end the call, click on your profile picture and choose from the dropdown menu